Thursday 10 March 2011

Zoooooom Zooooommm Possum

Proud moment of the week....

My beautiful wee Eden competing in her Kindergarten
WHEEEEELLLLL-A-THON!
Well done my darling x

Ready... (Strike a pose)
Steady... (make sure you've sussed out the opposition)
Go!... (Make sure you're in the first part of the second half and you've got it sorted)
...Grandad always gives the best advice when it comes to competitive sports ;)

Third, I think that definitely deserves a chuppa chup... Little Lady looks pretty happy with that too!


Thanks to all the family and friends who sponsored Eden. She made $53.00 for Manchester Kindergarten. Awesome work X

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cindy, Wow I just found your comment on my blog, YES I would love some seeds! I can do a swap if you like for some freaky kale ( I can't recall the name right now!) And Yay your in Feilding...(with a back yard strangly similar to mine by the looks!), let me know where, when & how! xox

    ReplyDelete