Tuesday 26 June 2012

How to get one's funk back!?!!...

Fun,
Funk,
Funky,


hmmm....

All words that I have now seemed to have lost touch with. This was me a good few years ago, living it up and having a ball.

 Adventure caving in Borneo, Malaysia.

 Don't ask about my London days!
We'll just look at this lovely pic of me at Kew gardens and forget the other 2 1/2 years ;)
(I'm not game enough to post any incriminating photos!)



 .... And Venice?!!! What happens on tour, stays on tour!







But now there is a whole NEW me,
sort of,
in a grown up kinda of way.
And i have had lots of days of late where i've realised that most people i know, don't really know my past and what my life entailed before i had children and moved to Filly. Do i class that person as "The Old Me"?, or is that the me that lead to the "ME" who i've grown into.
Corr, two wines WILL make you think that way!
I'm happy with now.
Reminising isn't so bad,
We need to recall where we've been to see how far we've come.
(twas fun though wasn't it... those of you who rememeber!)
MOVING ON....

My blog is actually about my garden, my family and my effort to feed them from it.

So.... I have hunted thru my photos
 from the last 3 months looking for something decent to post about my garden. This is what i found ...

THE MASSIVE DAY I SPENT MAKING PASTA SAUCE...


...PEACH CHUTNEY AND PEAR AND GINGER JAM!

This was the one and only day that Hazel slept for more than 2 hrs during the day.
(Actually more than 30 minutes!)


So far as I can see or work out;

Life will move on, no matter what we want, how we feel or think things should be. Our struggle is to learn to accept it... and if all possible make the most of it.

- on a good day... get all the washing done!
- on a GREAT day... make chutney as well!


Just cos I can,
This is my beautiful friend Ruth....
She's is the best thing that came out of my few years away.

And this is her and Reuben,
Lucky Reubs... she's a wonderful god mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment